The goals are up and the season is here! We can’t believe how fast the offseason has gone by. The girls have been giving an exceptional effort in the weight room for the last year now and we are excited for team selection to begin.
We hope you have been following our social media (facebook, instagram & twitter) and our Goal of the Day series. we have been highlighting a goal every day from the 2015 season leading up to our 2016 season opener against Ogden.
A few reminders about tryouts
- All 2002 birth year players are welcome to try out and play high school.
- Seniors and Juniors tryout at 10 am , Sophomores and Freshman tryout at 1 pm. First selection is Monday, second Tuesday and final cuts Wednesday.
- Many of the athletes have received their numbers at weight training, if you have not please come early to tryouts to get your number from Coach Allen
- Parents this is a closed tryout, drop your daughter off and enjoy doing something at home! Also if your daughter does not make the team it is not appropriate to hunt down the coaching staff’s phone numbers and convince them to put your daughter on the team.
- You are required to register before tryouts in two places 1) put your information on this google document & that will be your tryout # 2) you must complete the registration checklist on http://www.registermyathlete.com as well before trying out.
- Girls don’t forget to bring water, wear a white tee shirt, your number, bring your cleats and running shoes. Don’t forget there will be timed runs all three days of tryouts.
See you monday! If you have any questions or concerns please contact Coach Allen by email @ email@example.com